Join Our Team!
Well… there’s a reason we’ve been named one of the Best Places to Work time and time again. For one, we have an awesome group of insanely talented people here — everyone from musicians to triathletes, gaming nerds to sports enthusiasts. We’re an eclectic group of smart, funny, energetic, hardworking individuals. We truly pay homage to the “work hard, play hard” philosophy. Whether grinding out a project or demolishing the competition in a friendly game of paintball – we strive to be the best. If you are constantly trying to find ways to challenge yourself, if you want a place to stay and grow long term, if you want to go to work everyday with friends, not just co-workers, this may be the place for you.
What’s in it for Me?
We have some pretty sweet perks (and all the normal stuff, too):
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance available for you and your dependents with no probationary period
- A generous holiday schedule consisting of 20+ days off with options like Summer Friday and work from home around the holidays
- A competitive PTO plan
- Free food!
- Monthly outings – events like Alamo Drafthouse, Trivia Tuesdays, brewery tours and more
- Community Involvement Program – monthly group volunteering opportunities around Austin
- We encourage and support professional/personal growth (training programs, company paid conferences, etc.)
- Fit Perk – we cover 50% of your monthly fitness membership (up to $50/month)
- All of this PLUS a really awesome location at The Domain in Austin, TX (and in Los Angeles, CA)
Sign Me Up!
Think you have what it takes to be part of the Q-Crew? Check out our current openings and apply now! Don’t see an opening that matches your skills or style? Send our hiring team a quick email with your resume and a little bit about yourself – we’ll keep you in mind for future opportunities.
We are looking for a hardworking, ambitious, self-starter with a minimum of 2-3 years of sales experience in a digital media environment (MUST). Knowledge of or exposure to Programmatic buying/selling is HIGHLY preferred. We prefer someone who is very well connected in the industry with agency contacts, and someone who can hit the ground running once fully trained on our products and services. We will give you the support and all the tools you need, we just need you to come in and shine!Read More
Publisher Account Executive
We are aggressively expanding our Publisher Development team and are looking for dedicated and ambitious new individuals to help us continue on the path of profitable growth. As a Publisher Account Executive with Q1Media, you will be responsible for prospecting, closing, managing, cross-selling and upselling our display, video and mobile publisher relationships. You will report to the Director, Publisher Development in Austin, TX.Read More